The Panasonic KX-TES824 is ideal for a small business or home office requiring a flexible system with a high degree of sophistication. The KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid PBX System can cost effectively support all your personal and business communication needs.
The system supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions – all built-in so you can use the system straight out of the box. With optional cards, you can easily expand the capacity up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions* as your needs grow.
The system provides features that can satisfy the demands of the most sophisticated and cost conscious users. You can even connect a variety of communication devices, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax machines, and any other device that works with conventional telephone lines.
- Maximum configuration – 8 Analogue CO / 24 Extensions
- Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside)
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Caller ID Display on SLTs and APTs
- Allow SMS message senders to address their messages
- Directly to a specific user’s SLT (Single Line Telephone)